- I had surgery on December 1st to remove my cyst. It was the size of a basketball and had wrapped around my uterus and right ovary 6 times!!! It killed the ovary so they doctor removed it and my right tube.
- I got into a wreck the day before my surgery!!! It wasn't my fault - and I got my pink accents I've been wanting on my truck so it turned out well!!!
- My scales have been stuck for as long as I can remember....but I did buy all new pants - size 16!!!
- I finally got to go back to work on January 3rd. I missed all my kiddos and I think they might have missed me too!!!
- I've changed my teaching style to the "old school" way I used to do it....it is working and I couldn't be happier!!!
- I went for a fill today....Dr. Speigel scolded me for not losing enough weight and wouldn't take my cyst as an excuse!! He can be tough sometimes!!! He gave me a fill - I'm at 7ccs now. I told him I am going to be a better bandster!!!
- Today is the day I'm going to start walking again. No excuses!!!
Oh yeah...looking back at my old medical records I have lost 96 pounds from my highest weight!!!! WOOT!!