Let’s get to what we came here for! BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. A couple questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you wish! Enjoy!
Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”
1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)
I'm so glad that I've been on a cleaning frenzy - so I don't have to be embarrassed!!! A stack of cds, a change jar, and my Rock Band keyboard (don't hate, I'm a gaming nerd!!!)
2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?
I need to get my butt in gear - I still have to go to town to get things ready for our trip to the lake this weekend!! It's the first time we've been since Memorial Day weekend.
3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?
A cute box of picture albums, my alarm clock, lamp, and the bow from Sanford's birthday gift (use your imagination on that one!!!!)
4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?
I never know what to ask for...world peace?? LOL. I'd love, love, love new living room furniture!!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life: well, I resigned from a job I once loved and lived for. BUT, it was Sanford's birthday week, so we enjoyed spending some good "quality" time together...and I'm headed to my safe haven for the weekend, so all's well that ends well, right??
Blogland: I, as usual, have the most amazing support group!! I really wish I wouldn't have waited a month to spill my guts about the drama in my life because you ladies always make me feel better!!! You are awesome!!