Saturday, October 9, 2010

Almost HALFWAY

When I updated my ticker this morning I realized, I am almost halfway to my GOAL. It's been almost 4 months since my surgery and I am LOVING my band. I don't think about food 24 hours a day.

As far as life goes, after everything blowing up at work this week it all finally calmed down on Thursday afternoon. Yesterday was work as normal. I really needed that. Although, with all this stress I've been under lately, my band has been working overtime...and I kinda like the results.

I'm excited to spend the day with my mom today. I haven't seen her in a while and I can't wait to see her reaction!!!

AND our boys WON last night!! It was a stressful game. One new NSV...one of my kiddos grabbed me and picked me up....pretty sure he wouldn't have been able to do that 62 pounds ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment