Sunday, August 29, 2010

35 weeks...

The first week of school is officially under my belt. I have great students, so far. Of course, we are still in the "honeymoon" period. I am crossing my fingers that this year will be a great year.
On the weight loss front, the scale has been wobbling around a little the past few days. It probably doesn't help that I have to hop on it every time I walk by. I have some sort of obsession with it. I have been up a pound and down a pound....I blame it on water retention. Although my legs and ankles aren't swelling like they did last year they are swelling a little bit.
One nice NSV to report - I can now comfortably fit in a student desk!!!! This really freaks my students out. I like to sneak up behind the daydreamers and sleepers during lecture and sit by them until they are paying close attention!!!!!
I am going to spend the rest of my weekend doing some housework and laundry and working on this week's lesson plans. I can't wait until Friday - our first football game!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same scale obsession as you, I think that its quite common!
    Glad that your first week back went well.

    ReplyDelete