Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Child Psych Project

We got the information on a poster project we have to do in my child psych class today. The poster isn't due until the last day of the semester, but I'm so thankful she gave us the info today - now I don't have to be the nerd, asking for it so I can knock it out during spring break.

We get to chose our own topic - anything "childhood related" and I am at a loss. I want something thought provoking, interesting and something so awesome that I can make the "wall of amazingness."

Any ideas???

1 comment:

  1. Did she give any examples of possible themes/topics?
    Poverty and its role on performance and discipline?
    Birth order?
    Low motivated vs self motivated?
    Gangs?
    Gender roles and math/science performance?

    ReplyDelete