Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's weigh-in day!!

Do you remember that to-do list from yesterday?? It's still staring at me. I've checked some things off...but not as many as I'd like. I am feeling quite sloth-like today. I am seriously contemplating taking a mental health day tomorrow. I really just need some me time. Super quiet, peace and relaxation.


ta-da!!
Oh, and I totally forgot to mention my redneck belt. You see, this is the longest month in history. We got paid early in August. We are getting paid LATE in September. So, I have no money for pants. AND I wore jeans to the ball game....size 18. Yeah, this is the same girl who is currently wearing a size 16...and trying every week (with no success) to shrink these 16s so the will fit. So, I'm pretty sure it's time to go down to a 14....but no money = baggy britches. Anywho...picture this: I'm on the sidelines, constantly holding my jeans because one wrong move and thousands of people are going to get a nice little strip show. One of my flag runners helped me fashion a belt out of rope. We just tied my belt loops together. It was classic. Wish we would have taken a pic!!!

Now I am off to do my very best impersonation of a vegetable...I'm thinking rutabaga.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Haha, redneck belt! I guess that's a good problem to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those redneck belts for my 18's, since I only have one pair of 16's so far! lol

    Great weigh-in. :) Almost to onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for big pants! Is there a Goodwill near you? You could score some for like $5 there!

    ReplyDelete