Monday, September 5, 2011

Productive??

I think I had a pretty productive weekend. I worked at my grandparents' all weekend. I was able to get all of my papers graded, gradebook organized, photos sorted, edited, video made, etc, etc. AND my sweet Sanford did all of the laundry!!!


I am really glad we had a three day weekend!!! Even though I "worked" I was able to relax most of the time. I didn't make it to the track today - but the weather is absolutely wonderful and I will be there tomorrow!! I am even thinking about bringing my shorts/tennis shoes with me to work and hitting the track as soon as school lets out. Yep, that is the plan!!!

I finally updated the old iPod so I shall be good to go. My new favorite song is You and I. Lady G is growing on me. If I just don't think about what she looks like...

My next project is to create a YouTube account so I can upload my football videos and share them with the world. (Not that the world is lined up and waiting for them...but anywho!!)

OMG...the A/C just kicked on and it sounded like a 747 landed in the hallway. The coils on the inside unit are completely frozen over. I thought it was soap suds...thank goodness temps are down in the 60's tonight!!!

And I was going to upload some pics...but the files are too big. And I'm too tired to go back and resave them...

I'm so tired that I don't even think this post had a point....so if you made it through, thanks!!!

6 comments:

  1. Get some rest woman. You need it. Glad that you had a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha on the "if I just don't think about what she looks like"! I'm the same way! :) Glad you had a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting on the Gaga wagon too. She has some serious talent, but why do celebrities try so hard???? Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Gaga is a man.....

    sounds like you got a lot accomplished in a few short days, go you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you - as long as I don't have to see her ... I like her music. Saw her on the View after Amy Winehouse died and her comment was: the lesson to be learned is be nice to the superstars (or something like that) ... lovely.

    ReplyDelete