January 1 - March 1
- Lose: 24 pounds
- Exercise: 3-4 times/week
- Drink: 48 ounces of water/day
- Quit: Cheetos, chocolate, late-night junkfests
- Lose: 20 pounds
- Exercise: 5 times/week
- Drink: 64 ounces water/day
- Quit: See above!!!
- Lose: 10 pounds (will put me at 160)
- Drink: 64+ ounces water/day
- Exercise: 5+ times/week
- Enter maintenance mode!
- maybe lose 10 more pounds...we shall see!
- Keep on exercising, drinking water and staying away from junk!!
Confession: I've never tracked calories, protein, water intake, food consumption or exercise in my weight loos journey thus far. I have also noticed that I have stopped losing as easily as I once did, and I think that this course of action will *hopefully* get everything moving in the right direction.
I'm sick and tired of losing and gaining the same 5-9 pounds. My scale is like a yo-yo and it is driving me nucking futz. Enough is enough.