Saturday, January 21, 2012

BYOC - I'm a student, I get to be tardy to the party!!!

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! 5 little questions we answer to give our blogging brains a break and to get to know each other better. Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!




1. If money and time wasn't a problem - name a place you'd go on vacation and for how long?



I want to travel. I'd start out small. It is Sanford and my dream to load up and drive. First, I want to see all that my great state of Texas has to offer. It is like a whole country, ya know!! Then, I'd want to start toward the East Coast and meander my way around the country!!!







2. This week I had a discussion with some friends about names our children or other people we know call the "nether regions". Don't hate - it's funny. So let's share them for a laugh. Any creative words for hoohaa and tallywhacker you think we haven't heard yet?



Growing up, we didn't discuss such parts. My mom called my nether regions "possible." As in, "I will wash as far as possible, and you wash possible," at bath time.

I had a friend that called her nether regions her "china box." Not really sure where that one came from!!!


3. Take a picture of your nails right now! Bossy, aren't I? I just had my nails done - I can't help it. I neeeed to show someone!





This is the longest mani I've had in a while - same color since Tuesday?? Oh the humanity!!!


4. Tell me about the weather right now where you are!

Ugh. It's 80 degrees and humid. And windy as all get out. In friggin' January. I would be loving this weather if a) the grass and trees still weren't dead and depressing and b) the humidity and wind didn't make me so cold. If this keeps up, I won't be wearing shorts until July.


5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and blog land.


Real life: I'm trying to get myself into a routine with school. Of course, today I am ready to commit murder. All I want to do is study my "language of Anatomy" and people won't stop freaking bothering me. I mean, seriously, no one - and I mean no one - ever ever ever stops by for a visit. Today my house is like Grand Central. Argh!!
BUT, school is still agreeing with my scale. I'm not dropping pounds like crazy, but no more bouncy bouncy bouncy.
Blog life: I'm reading, but not doing much commenting. And the support system is still my anchor!!!



1 comment: