Monday, January 9, 2012

Tag (and random trivia: Tag is also known as tip, tick, tig, tiggy, dobby, it, chase)

I was tagged by Sam (=


















The Rules

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!


My random 11
1. I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas. I am now re-addicted to Angry Birds!!

2. I love to jump up out of the bed and start doing laundry first thing in the morning. Drives Sanford crazy!

3. Most of my Christmas presents were "kitchen-based." I guess there was some unspoken theme that I needed to get in the kitchen and cook Sanford something....LOL

4. I am looking forward to Spring. After taking a several year hiatus, I plan on planting flowers again this year!!

5. I'm still holding on to my sad, worn out 42DD bras like I'm actually going to be able to use them for something...maybe a winter hat?

6. I desperately need a new purse. I've never gone this long without buying a purse...

7. I like love Taylor Swift.

8. When cleaning out my truck yesterday, I found 7 never before used Zumba DVDs!!!

9. I still have my Christmas jingle bells on my front door - from 4 years ago!!!

10. I hate feet. Particularly, MY feet.

11. I want a big, yard dog. Like a German Shepherd or something hairy like that. Chris is afraid a big dog will try to eat our Chihuahua babies!!


Sam's Questions :o)

1. How often do you have to wash your hair?

I usually wash my hair every other day - but sometimes I have to wash it daily!!!


2. What's your daily goal for protein intake?


Confession...I've never made a protein goal...bad, I know!


3. Favorite item on the work desk?

My iHome. Without it, I would go insane!!

4. Who would you pick to solve your murder: criminal minds team or CSI?

Um, have you seen Derrick?? Of course, I'd be dead. But, I'd say criminal minds!! (I also wouldn't be able to stand Horatio and his over-dramatic self. I'd come back from the dead and haunt him!!)


5. What is your favorite flower?

The Hibiscus. It reminds me of my Grandmother!!

6. What book are you reading now?

Currently, I'm reading Stephen King's Bag of Bones. I'm waiting for "Not Another Mother's Son" to come in the mail.


7. What is your favorite sport?

I'd have to say football, even though I'm ready for this season to be over. My heart just hasn't been in it this year.


8. Are you usually late, early or always on time when meeting with someone?

I'm always late. for everything. ALWAYS.


9. Have you / would you ever bungee jump?



No way, Jose. That whole free falling thing weirds me out. I don't even do straight drop rollercoasters!!! (BUT Greezed Lightening was my favorite ride at Astroworld!)




10. What would be your dream career?

If you would have asked me that 5 months ago, I would have given you an answer in a heartbeat. Now, who knows....

11. Do you believe in first love?

I do!! But not that crappy high school I'm in love every other day junk. I really feel that Sanford is my first - and only - love.


My Questions:





  1. What is your most played song on your iPod? (or if you don't have an iPod, that one song you listen to over and over and over)
  2. What's your least favorite thing about yourself?
  3. What is your favorite smell?
  4. Do you dream or have nightmares?
  5. What is your "go to" healthy snack?
  6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
  7. Do you lock your doors?
  8. In which store would you max out your credit cards?
  9. What is the best/worst job you've ever had? 
  10. What is the one TV program you can't live without?
  11. Can you function without coffee?


And who I am tagging?
1. Laura
2. Miss April
3. Terrie
4. MandaPanda
5. AmandaKiska
6. Robin
7. Cassie
8. Chubby McGee
9. Bonnie
10. Kristin50
11. oh_mg











































4 comments:

  1. you could always send one of those zumba DVD's my way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylor Swift too! It makes me feel like 15 but whatever. LOL. I don't make protein goals either...I just try to eat it first and always include it in my meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Derrick is a real honey :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I did one already, but wanted to say thanks!!!

    Btw, bag of bones is like my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete