Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 Week Bandiversary

It's been 2 weeks since the glorious day I was BANDED!!!! So far - knock on wood - it has been smooth sailing!!! I've followed the doctor's orders and am now up to mushy food and soft fish. Tonight for supper I had 2 small fish filets and a spoon of mashed potatoes. It was wonderful to be able to chew!!!! I've also had some watermelon. It was delicious.
I go for my first fill on July 19th. I'm excited to move on to the next step of my Lap Band journey.
I had to go back to work for 2 days this week and my coworkers could already see a difference in me!! It was so exciting!!
I am so glad I made the decision to make this change in my life!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    Thanks for Following me too! I am so glad to hear that your Surgery went well and you have recovered nicely.

    It sounds like you are already losing weight, and that is fantastic!! Can't wait to see some before and after photos!!

    I will give a big shout out to you in my blog! I hope you don't mind. If you prefer me to remove it, let me know and I will of course delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being banded - it's an exciting time - oh the possibilities :)
    Look forward to reading more in the months ahead :)
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    I'm only a couple of weeks ahead of you--today is my 4 week bandiversary. I look forward to sharing this journey with you. Keep up the good work!

    -Lynda
    www.thistimenextyear-mynewblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your band. I am a new follower! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica,

    Happy bandiversary! It sounds like you are doing GREAT!

    I was banded in February and have lost 62.4 lbs. I am so happy I did it! Check out my blog if you'd like:

    http://amandakiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete