Sunday, July 25, 2010

Let the nightmares begin!!

There are 3 weeks left of summer vacation left and the "first day of school nightmares" have begun!!! So far I have dreamt that I had to move my classroom on the first day and that all my pants were too big and I had to try to shrink them!!! Of course, I was successful and turned them all into shorts. The next 3 weeks are going to be loooong!!!
I got my new camera today!! I am super excited. It is by far the fanciest camera I have ever owned and I will be spending the next few weeks trying to figure it out!!
We are currently thinking about getting rid of our old couch and my DH's hideous old recliner...I want to get two recliners!! I laid claim to his right after my surgery and it was awesome!! I have since been kicked out of it and I want one for my own!! I may go tomorrow and browse some of the local stores...I think I want leather. Our couch is microfiber and it is NOT doggy friendly.
Well, I guess that is enough rambling for one post....oh, but I have a question...how do I get "notifications???" They aren't going to my e-mail and I never know when I get a new follower or comment or anything like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment