1. I sleep with a baby doll named Snott. I have had her since I was born. My husband doesn't understand why I can't stop!! And he thinks I should be embarrassed!!
2. I love my 3 chihuahuas. They are my children and life would be very boring without them.
3. I love coffee and couldn't imagine my life without it!! I make 2 or three pots a day.
4. I have really bad hair!! It is kinky curly and I have spent a fortune on every chemical straightener out there. Thank God for the Chi!!
5. I can speak Spanish fluently.
6. I am an only child.
7. It drives me insane when people post things on the Internet and they are not grammatically correct (not to mention the fact that most of the words are misspelled).
8. I met my husband when I was a junior in high school but I would not go out with him because he was from Deweyville. Look at me now - I live here!!
9. I had an imaginary friend as a child. Her name was Pinky Castaderrio. She stowed away in my Aunt's suitcase and now lives in upstate New York.
10. I breathe easier when my kitchen is clean and the bed is made.
11. I like to gossip!!
12. I have milked a cow.
13. My husband and I have a 1970s model camper at Toledo Bend and it is my favorite place on Earth! (We finally sold the Bungalow last spring. We now have a 2011 "fancy schmancy" camper. Sometimes I still miss that old camper.)
14. I was only grounded once as a child. It was the worst punishment because I could have ever received because I couldn't go to my Grandmother's!!
15. I love playing Rock Band!! I'm not half bad at it either. (5 gold stars on Simple Man!)
16. I was very excited to get a new dishwasher. That should explain how boring my life is!!
17. I am petrified of snakes.
18. I have this weird obsession with living room furniture. In the 5 years we have been married I have had three living room suites and I am dying to get rid of the one we have now!! (Still have the crappy furniture - still hate it.)
19. I loved living in the woods as a child and it has been difficult adjusting to having neighbors. There's no more running around in your pjs all day because you never know when you are going to have company.
20. When I was about 13 I got a go cart for my birthday. It was pretty cool. I am still sorry Amy - I didn't mean to throw you off!!
21.The 2009 hunting season is going to be my first year to hunt and I am very excited. (I've never hunted with a gun. I just sit in the stand and watch nature!!)
22. I love making PowerPoints!
23. I gave up cokes almost 2 years ago! (Then I fell off the wagon!! But I'm proud to report no cokes since being banded.)
24. I could live off of Honey Nut Cheerios. (Another thing I haven't even tried since surgery!!!)
25. I love my husband with all of my heart!! He is my best friend and a gift from God.
*26. I was banded on 6-17-2010. It is a decision that I am so glad I made. I love this journey to a healthier me!!
Happy HUMP Day!!!!