Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I want to share a blog with you

My pastor's daughter has a blog that I would like to share with you guys. Let me warn you, it is a tear jerker - but for me it was truly an inspiration.

Their son was diagnosed with anencephaly (the absence of a large part of the brain and the skull) in utero back in January. She chose to blog her pregnancy. I can't even begin to imagine the difficulties she and her husband and the whole family went through - and are still going through.

Having fertility problems myself I am not sure I could hold it together if I finally got pregnant and be dealt this devastation. Her faith is immeasurable. That is what inspired me. Her blog is full of raw emotion that touched my soul.

Here is the link: http://thelittlejourneyofbabythomas.blogspot.com

If you get a chance, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment