- I had my appointment at the "Center of Reproductive Medicine" bright and early.
- I show up EARLY (miracle)
- I have a consult with the doctor. She outlines the first few steps of this process:
- Super fun examinations (and a ultra sound - and not the kind you see on TV, if ya get my drift)
- 1st thing she says...(seriously, do they teach these doctors to carry on a conversation when you are in the stirrups??) "Wow, your uterus is beautiful!"
- Next she says, "Hey you are about to ovulate!! Looks like you have homework tonight!"
- Then, "You have three cysts on your ovary. I want to check these out again in a few weeks."
- THEN...when it was all over I almost fell off the stupid table and landed with all my weight on my pinky toe - graceful as an elephant.
- A couple of "cultures" for bacteria
- Set up appointment for Chris's analysis (Next Monday, the 11th)
- Set up appointment for my bloodwork (Also next Monday)
- Set up appointment for bloodwork/analysis followup and another ultrasound (joy)
- A possible HSG to check out my remaining left tube.
- Been there, done that - don't really want to go through it again.
- BUT, they do give Valium ;)
- I really don't want to have to go all the way to Houston for the procedure...
- All-in-all, I feel pretty good about the appointment - I mean, I found out for sure that I do ovulate from my remaining ovary, so tonight's "homework" felt like it had a purpose. And believe me, we were trying for an 'A'
- We have more homework for the next two nights...;)
- After the appointment, I took my first trip to Barnes & Noble!! (I live in the sticks and don't get out much!!)
- I'm in LOVE. I forgot how much I love the smell of new books.
- I bought two hardback on clearance for $6 a piece (1 Stephen King and the last book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.)
- I finally broke down and spent the money on Photoshop for Dummies.
- Chris bought me the program for Valentine's Day and I haven't touched it because it is overwhelming!!
- That's where the "busy" ends!! I came home, took a nap, woke up made coffee and spent the evening with my hunny, relaxing.
- Which means I have some makeup to do tomorrow in the exercise department!!!!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Busiest Day of the Summer
So, I had a pretty busy day. Not productive - but busy...kinda. Here's the rundown - bullet style.