|"Lizbeth" the Gator Queen!!!|
|The Swamp hottie...Tommy Chauvin!!! |
(looks like Kid Rock w/o the greasy long hair to me!)
and BYOC brought to you by Drazil
It’s BYOC day! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!!
1. Alright – forgive me – we’re gonna get a little personal here. I was flipping through my organizer and saw in big bright letters “ANNUAL PHYSICAL DUE” coming up soon. Then I remembered that last year my lady bits doc said that since I haven’t had a bad pap in so many years – that I don’t have to come back for another 3 years if I don’t want to. What the what? Did you guys know that?
No speculum in the vaginulum?
Anywhoozle – it sounds all good but really – do any of you follow this medical rule? Do you go every three years if you’ve never had a bad pap?
I went for my first pap when I was 25 - when we started trying for a baby. After getting disgusted with doctors and crapola (not to mention the very uncomfortable hsg test) I threw my hands up and went into hiding.
Then the ugly basketball sized cyst (I DO have pics..maybe I will post them one day!!) reared its ugly head last November...and in the meantime I have been violated in every way possible.
Now that were are seeing a fertility specialist I am becoming BFFs with the stirrups!!!
2. If you read, what are you reading right now? Or how about what is your fave music right now?
I LOVE to read!!! During the school year I don't have time, but during the Summer I try to catch up. Recent reads (or rereads): Cell - Stephen King; A Stolen Life - Jaycee Duggard; Insomnia - Stephen King; Desperation - Stephen King; Duma Key - Stephen King; Just After Sunset: Stephen King; Lover Avenged - JR Ward (if you like vampires/romance The Black Dagger Brotherhood series is MUST READ!!)
I also am a huge music junky. My ipod is always close to me...right now my "jams" are: George Strait: Here for a Good Time; Jason Aldean ft. Ludacris: Dirt Road Anthem; Kenny Chesney ft. Grace Potter: You and Tequila; Foster the People: Pumped Up Kicks; Eric Church: Homeboy; Enrique Iglesias: I Like It
As you can tell, I'm mostly into country, but I'm pretty open-minded. If it has a good beat - especially something I can workout to, then I'm all about it!!!
3. Name some of your favorite smells.
I love the smell of cows, pigs and hay. (Farm girl!!!) The smell of freshly cut grass and burning leaves in the fall. The fresh smell when the first cool front passes through.
AND Acqua di Gio for men....Yummy!!!
4. Showers or baths? Shampoo only or shampoo & conditioner? Shave daily or just when you start feeling and looking like an ape?
Showers ONLY. It's just not sanitary to sit in dirty butt water. (I just HAD to have a garden tub...and it's never used!!!)
I legs and arms every other day (unless it's winter...then it's seldom!!) AND armpits daily!!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.
Real life: This week was great. Got my fill Monday, the scale has been good to me all week. And I was able to share my WLS story with two young women who are thinking about joining the club. And of course I'm entertained nightly with some seriously crazy dreams!!!! Oh, and I got to meet Swamp People (and get pics and autographs!!)
|Trigger Tommy and Trapper Joe; Junior, Sherrie and Willie Edwards; Liz "Lizbeth" Choate|
In blog-land: Everything has been peachy!! I've got some WONDERFUL new followers...even though they may think I'm a lunatic with my dreams!!!!