1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:
Red – Strawberries
Orange – Spanish Rice (Oh how I miss thee)
Yellow – Squash
Green – Mustard Greens (♥)
Blue – M&Ms (Did you know that the color blue is an appetite suppressant???)
Purple – Grapes
Brown – Coffee (with cream - just the way I like it!!)
Black – anything I cooked the first year of marriage!!!
2. What is on your kitchen table right now?
A 1000 piece puzzle that I have been working on all summer!!!
3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?
We don't watch many movies, but there are a handful that I've seen over and over and over.
- The Sandlot (I was so obsessed with it that I recorded it on to a CASSETTE tape to listen to in the car on a long road trip - because I am prehistoric and there were no portable vcrs back then!!!)
- Dirty Dancing - my first love was Johnny.
4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?
Dagrepont. I am convinced that my American Realism prof. in college was Satan. Or Hitler. He was a evil evil man....who looked like a tomato with legs. And the reason I switched my minor from English to History.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
In blogland: There's a contest for a cool scale.
In real life: All is well. I'm getting really bored with summer. So bored that I created a Twitter. I NEED to go back to work!! Follow me =)