Friday, July 15, 2011

BYOC

It’s Friday so that means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer questions today in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!




1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:



Red – Strawberries
Orange – Spanish Rice (Oh how I miss thee)
Yellow – Squash

Green – Mustard Greens (♥)
Blue – M&Ms (Did you know that the color blue is an appetite suppressant???)
Purple – Grapes
Brown – Coffee (with cream - just the way I like it!!)
Black – anything I cooked the first year of marriage!!!




2. What is on your kitchen table right now?


A 1000 piece puzzle that I have been working on all summer!!!


3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?


We don't watch many movies, but there are a handful that I've seen over and over and over.
  • The Sandlot (I was so obsessed with it that I recorded it on to a CASSETTE tape to listen to in the car on a long road trip - because I am prehistoric and there were no portable vcrs back then!!!)
  • Dirty Dancing - my first love was Johnny.
  • Grease
I also went to the movies and saw Titanic seven times. Yes, 24 hours of my life were spent in the theater with Leo. Sickening, right??





4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?

Dagrepont. I am convinced that my American Realism prof. in college was Satan. Or Hitler. He was a evil evil man....who looked like a tomato with legs. And the reason I switched my minor from English to History.



5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

In blogland: There's a contest for a cool scale.

In real life: All is well. I'm getting really bored with summer. So bored that I created a Twitter. I NEED to go back to work!! Follow me =)

5 comments:

  1. 24 hours with Leo is NOT a waste of time in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Matrix 4 times at the theater. :) It's not so unusual to love a movie so much that you pay full price for it multiple times. At least that's what I try to believe. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to dye all my food blue...hmmm.

    I love Titanic, I see it on TV all the time lately and everytime I get sucked into watching at least a little bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made me a Twitter today, too! :D Too cool.

    Oh, I see you found me! LOL Awesome.

    ReplyDelete