So, I had this blog in mind while I was taking a shower (yes, I was au naturale....but that's not the moral of this story.) I usually refrain from "talking" in detail about people I know on here, but I just had to take a survey and see if I'm the minority on this particular issue.
Tonight my former track buddy met me for a quick 3 mile hike...(in the blistering Texas heat which was still in the upper 90's at 8PM btw). We haven't walked together in about a year. She's married to one of my hubby's oldest friends...they have two little ones. In the past 3-4 years she has switched her family to "everything natural and organic." I'm not on the bandwagon with that one....
GIVE ME PRESERVATIVES!!!
PICKLE MY LIVER!!!
But, whatever blows your skirt up...go for it!! During our huffing and puffing she's told me about various products she prefers...lemme give you a run-down...
- Organic Baby food
- Organic diapers
- They switched to Sierra Mist when they went all natural
- Cleaning supplies
- Ant "poison" - I don't get that one at all....what are you gonna do, wack 'em in the head with flower??
- Toilet tissue and other general hygiene products
- NO cleansers on the floor...just water. Sheesh...
- They even considered selling their brand new state-of-the art 5th wheel RV for one of those Eco-mobiles.
- AND here's the one that kills me: Windshield washer fluid. Seriously?? Who comes up with this crap??
- I think that would be called water...right?? But not tap water. Oh, no. Give me the all natural version. (I guess river water is all natural....gee I don't know!!!)
So, what's your take?? I mean, I'm not going to judge or delete you if you are into natural schtuff. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who gags when they accidentally buy organic ketchup. Seriously, Hunt's....can you just give me back the good stuff I've eaten my entire life???
Maybe we are closed-minded hillbillies. Chris won't even listen to Sheryl Crow anymore ever since she said she only used one sheet of TP on her pampered hind-end. (Ewwwww gross.)
And here's a facebook funny:
For all you single gals in a hurry to get married, here's a piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz, Marriedaz, and especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz; make sure he respects Yoaz!