BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your own blog in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blogging brain a break. Enjoy!
1. What is your blog theme and how did you pick your blog name?
After being overweight and battling, dieting, and failing over and over I made the decision to get banded. My 30th summer was the turning point for my life. I'm making changes and never going back to the old me.
Like a lot of you, my blog started out as a chronicle for weight loss, but as we all know, life happens.
2. Repeat question: I’m going to name a person not knowing anything about this person in your life or even if they exist and you need to try to describe them in five words/phrases.
Female neighbor two homes/doors down
3. Which do you hate more? Spiders or snakes. Elliptical or treadmill. Hannah Montana or Lindsay Lohan.
Snakes are attracted to me. I hate them. Will hurt myself if I see one. My toes automatically scrunch up and I start to hyperventilate. I can squish a spider, not so much with a snake!!
Since I am chronically uncoordinated, I'd have to say Elliptical. (Not a big fan of a treadmill, either!! Give me the great outdoors!!!)
At Lindsay Lohan can act. (I loved her in Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap.)
4. Completely selfish question…I need a dress for Chicago…keep in mind I live in Podunk so the options of physically going into a vast array of stores is VERY limited. (thank God for the Internet) When you need something fancy/a dress – what is your go to store and why?
I soooo don't do dresses. I finally wore a dress to work for the first time this past spring. I'm a department store girl: JC Penney's, Dillard's, Macy's
5. Repeat question: How was your week in blog land and in real life?
Blogland: I have been absent. But I have been reading from my phone at lunch if that counts!!!
In real life: Work, work, work. Classes are going well, football season starts next Friday. I said good-bye to a wonderful young woman this week. A life taken before it ever really got started. It's been difficult - especially for my dear husband. It really hit close to home.