Sunday, August 14, 2011

BOOBS Weigh-in


Do you ever think, "Yeah I lost x amount of weight this week, but if I would have done "Y" I would have lost so much more?" I do. Sure, I've lost 22 pounds this summer, but if I would have walked more, worked out more, used my arm bands more....hindsight is always 20-20.

At this point, I just wish my back was 100% so I can hit the track again. Mornings are the worst. Getting out of bed I look like a 90 year old woman. Patience is a virtue - one I haven't mastered yet!!

I have big plans for my last official day of summer vacation: Detail the interior of my truck, polish the rims, and lay in the pool and work on my tan.

I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. That just shows how much of a nerd I am!!! I am excited to see all my work frans tomorrow!! And then in a week all of my kiddos.

I hope you ladies have a relaxing Sunday!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I was the same way this morning! Oh well. This is real life, not a fantasy world, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the 22 lbs this summer. That's 22 lbs that will never be on your body again! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22 lbs - weight to go (away) !! You'll be 'back' soon ... :) Enjoy your Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately, I'd be happy to see ANY downward motion on the scale, regardless of how small.

    Great job this week...even with the mexican food!

    ReplyDelete