Monday, August 1, 2011

Things that make me =)

I feel like a human today!! I went up to work to piddle around in my classroom and it felt so good to be among...for lack of a better description....educated adults. Chris would have a field day with that one. He is always picking on my because I have no patience for stupidity. He always replies, "Well us un-ed-jee-kated folk around here just ain't got what it takes." So here's my day....
  • Hauled my cookies to the track...two miles in 32 minutes. (Not too bad for someone who fell off the track wagon weeks ago.)
  • Drank 64 ounces of water =)
  • Soaked up some serious compliments (It's a wonder my head fit into the truck on the way home!!)
    • Our principal told me I was going to blow away and I needed to trade my big truck in for a Camaro because I'm too little to be driving a truck!!
    • A couple of my football boys told me I needed to eat some ribs or a sandwich because they didn't want to read a story about their teacher withering away to nothing!!
    • I went to lunch with my bestest teacher friend and she said, "Look at how skinny you are!"
  • I got my classroom semi-arranged...I will be spending some more time up there next week...
  • I spent a few hours with my grandparents.
  • I learned NOT to wait 8 hours between lunch and supper. When you are hungry enough to gnaw off a leg of the nearest cow you tend to NOT chew enough....yowza!!
  • I found the cutest gift for my Secret Bandit...I'm sooo excited about it I can hardly stand myself!!!
  • I am soooo tired...I shall now pass out on the couch until the hubby is ready for bed.
Peace out señoras!!

Can you believe that blogger spell check doesn't recognize Camaro??? It wants me to change it Camry!! If that's not propaganda...

10 comments:

  1. I love that the football boys told you to eat some ribs. How awesome is that. I'm glad you are getting back into your groove. Get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great compliments !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love those compliments! I'm sure that felt good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What terrific compliments!! And what a terrific way to spend your day today!! Good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ Camry! I love when people notice our weight loss...just makes you walk on air, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure it felt GREAT to have people notice your weight loss.
    Keep driving the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day!

    Compliments are so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camaro > Camry. That is all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how much Toyota paid spell check for that one!!!

    Sounds like a great day! I've been at a 3 day training boring myself to death! Would rather be in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great day (except for the eating too fast - I know what you mean!)

    ReplyDelete