Sunday, August 7, 2011

....holing.

Got your attention???








I swear like the phrase "douche-bag," "cornhole" is popping up all over the place. I heard it on B-i-g Bro-ther tonight...and either from a comedian or something a while back. It's just one of those words that make me giggle like a school girl. (BTW, dear hubs is convinced that "douche-bag" is not the correct insult...BUT dirty douche water is the better insult.)


Drazil has presented us with another set of questions for this fine Friday: (But, I'm not getting to them until Sunday. I have been dying for the past two days, so I get a pass here!!!)
1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.



Your paternal grandmother


Granny Trudy.

Lived "100 rows of corn" away from me my whole life. I would go there everyday after school for a glass of Kool-aid, a ding-dong, and a game of cards - either Rummy or Speed. (I found that worn out deck of cards and almost cried the other day.)


From Kittery Point, Maine. Met my Grandpa when she was about 14 (he was in the Navy), got married and came to Texas.

Has Alzheimer's. One of the hardest things ever...seeing a once strong woman become so feeble.



2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?





Nails – French manicure
Toes - PINK!! (or anything "neon")


3. Do you get along with your parents well?

My momma is my bestest friend. And Daddy's bark is worse than his bite!!! They are always there for me when I need them!!!


4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.

Pink

Purple

Blue
Green

Red

Yellow

Orange

5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
In blogland I've been reading and reading but not commenting as much. I will remedy that this week!

Real life: Other than my ailments and what-not it's been a pretty good week. One more to go until I have to return to the real word. le sigh.


4 comments:

  1. Hope your back feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty douche water made me snort. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to have such great memories of Granny Trudy. Also, I'm back to the real world too soon too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, can totally relate to #3, pretty much exactly. lol

    ReplyDelete