Friday, August 19, 2011

BYOC

It’s Friday so that means here in Draz Land it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!

We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!


Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!



1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?
 Now that I've lost weight and have more self-confidence I love wearing makeup.
I am pretty brand-loyal...Base (Merle Norman), Blush (cover girl Soft Sable), Powder (Merle Norman translucent), Eye Liner (Depending on my mood....sometimes black, sometimes purple. Eyeliner will definitely be my first tattoo one of these days!!!) Mascara (cover girl...the pink with green lid) and eyeshadow (again, depends on my mood....but I do like pink chiffon the bestest). I'm not a lipstick person, but I do have a chapstick obsession...one in the truck, my purse, the house, my desk at school, and in the winter in my pocket!!!

It takes me about 5 minutes and I'm not someone who reapplies during the day.




2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.



Your oldest paternal aunt



Control Freak
An idiot
Loves talking about her kids' and dog's allergies/ailments
Bought me my first Dooney (A key chain when I turned 16)
An idiot (Yeah, I said it twice. But for reals. MORON.)


3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.

It was a cool October night in 1995. I was 15 years old. I was on my second date with a senior boy who I'd gone to homecoming with. We were still in the "double-date" phase...so my best friend tagged along (with another friend - girl - bc she didn't have a date date) We went to play miniature golf and while the girls were in the bathroom my date asked me, "Can I kiss you?" Cheesy? Yes. But at the time I was all giggly and in lust and all that good teenager stuff!!!


4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?

I'd pick a charity that does meal programs for school-age children during the summer. Being very sheltered growing up, I never realized that there were kids who went hungry. I thought everyone had a "normal" home life, like me. But now, especially in the area where I work, school lunch is often the only meal these kids get every day.
It is heartbreaking.


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.



In blog land I have been a slacker. I read and read (especially during boring inservice meetings, but never comment.) I'm still here though!!


Real life is chaotic. School has taken over my life and classes haven't even started yet. My classroom isn't ready, I'm not ready. I'm just going to run away. Maybe I will find a carnival. Yep, I'll become a carnie. Now I shall go and burn all of my bras!!!




3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that the self proclaimed queen of procrastination gets everything done, even if its at the last second ... some of 'us' do better under pressure ... oh wait, this is your blog - not mine !

    ReplyDelete