Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I can see Friday from here!!

Thank goodness this week is almost over. I am loving every minute of being back at work. Now, the weekends actually mean something. This weekend will be filled with last minute preparation for the first day of class!!!



Taking advantage of "casual dress"
I am hoping that all of my new ideas will help me be more organized this year. And less scatter-brained!!! I truly feel that I have adult-onset ADD sometimes...my kids have even mentioned it. Of course, these are the same kiddos that have told me that I am bipolar and need to sign up to get a "check."

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Inservice in the morning, district luncheon (they make us sit on these itty bitty junior cafeteria stools for two hours...torture!!), more inservice, Flying Start (where the kiddos get schedules, lockers, sign up for clubs etc etc) and then the Community Pep Rally. Whew. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!! Might have to double up on my B12 tomorrow!!!

NSV of the day =)



10 comments:

  1. You look great! :) Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can advantage of casual day EVERY DAY! We are a little laid back at our school. I do wear a lot of dresses though but wear flip flops with em. Oh well.

    U look great and ready to go! I am "starting" to get in the mindset of going back.

    Good luck with tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute photo ! and the three for comparison - W O W !! You are doing great !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! Sounds like a long miserable day to make up for all that time off this summer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the casual outfit. You look great and I can see the difference from the previous years' badges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you! Look at the new picture. I am so darn proud of you.

    ReplyDelete