1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)
Laundry. I hate sorting, changing it over from the washer to the dryer, folding, hanging etc etc. I especially hate the fact that the washer finishes before the dryer. AND the folding....our hope chest is usually a mountain of clean clothes. The only thing that gets hung up immediately is my work clothes, because I don't dry them.
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
Black!!! My first few years of teaching, I only bought black. (Looked really cute at the end of the day covered in chalk dust!!)
Drive. I've never flown. Ever. And have no desire to.
Burger. Mayo all the way, cut the tomatoes. Have you ever seen how hot dogs are made??? Look it up on Youtube. I promise, you will never want another hot dog again. I'm convinced they are made from pig lips and penises.
I love sterling silver. It is more sparkly. =)
3. Repeat question: I'm going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.
|Me (look at that huge butt!!), Grandmother, and my cousin.|
Grandmother was my absolute favorite person on the planet. Her death in 2005 was the hardest thing I've ever experienced.
One sassy red-head. She had rings on every finger, gold shoes, gold purses. If if was shiny and gold she would buy two or three or more!!! After she died we donated all of her clothing and shoes to Christian Services. They said it was there biggest donation ever!!! She had three closets, 5 racks, and three dressers full of clothes!!!
Best cook on the planet!! That is why my butt was so big in that picture!!!
Loved her soaps...the cast of the Young and the Restless were her extended family.
Had pink flamingos in her front yard. Probably the most prized possession I inherited from her.
Grew up in Mississippi during the depression. This is probably the reason she had three chest freezers full of food at all times!!!
|Aunt Ida, Uncle Poss, and Grandmother|
4. Even if you don't have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?
I played basketball and soccer. It didn't overtake my life. I see parents that are constantly running children around the world seven days a week. I don't think that lends much time for "family time" and to me, that is important!!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Blogland is amazing, as usual! Got my secret bandit gift in the mail, shared some clothes, and made new friends!!!
Real life is getting better. I haven't blown anyone up, so that's good. My back feels much better...even though my head is swimmy thanks to the Vicodin and muscle relaxers. I also got some work done in my classroom - Monday it's back to the real world!!