I threw my back out. In my sleep!!! Seriously?? My lower back is on fire!! I will be heading to the doctor first thing in the morning. 31 years and I'm falling apart at the seems.
And, I took your advice - those of you who suggested my iron is low - I googled it and I have several of the side effects: longer than normal cycle (since July 20th and TOM shows no sign of leaving), lethargy, and dizziness. So, killing multiple birds with one stone I hope to take care of all my issues tomorrow. IF I don't fall completely apart before then.
And, without further ado....here's my bandit survey:
1) What is your size for shirts, pants, shoes, etc.? Any size you are inclined to post.
shirt: L or XL; Pants: 14-16; shoes: 9-10
2) Do you prefer to read with an old fashioned book, own a Kindle, EReader, Nook, or other electronic book?
I just converted to Kindle...but I love to read...I don't have a preference though!!!
3) What are your top 3-5 hobbies?
Taking pictures; editing pictures (I just figured out Printshop and it's awesome!!); fishing and swimming
4) Do you have a favorite color? If so, what is it?
I think PINK is my favorite color; but I love purple - a lot!! (It's our school color!!!)
5) What motivated you to lose weight?
I had tried everything on the planet to lose weight...I would lose 40-50 pounds....and then gain it back. I just wanted to be healthy and get some of my confidence back!!!
6) For vacations do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
I'd love to go to a real beach....not the ugly brown Gulf of Mexico that we have here in Texas!!!
Oh and guess what?? I am the brand new owner of Spanx!!! Thanks, Robin!!!!