Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweet relief

Turns out Dr. O and his amazing med-ee-k-shun has done the trick. I even felt good enough to clean the kitchen like a mad woman last night AND I folded about 5,000 loads of laundry this morning!!!

While being Suzy Homemaker I found a couple more tops. These were given to me by my sister-in-law and are too low cut for me. I, afterall, work with a bunch of hormonal teenage boys. I don't need any added distractions!!!!
Size: xl
From Rue21

Brown w/ white polka dots
Size: Large
from Rue21



6 comments:

  1. if ur giving these away as well I'd love the brown and white top :0) I think I'll do the same once I actually have clothes to give, its an awesome idea.. email me at heycarbie(at)gmail(dot)com

    also, glad the medications working.. after all u went through it better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better Jess.

    I don't want any of the clothing, but think the #2 is ADORABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, people keep beating me to the ones I want! :) Gotta be faster, I guess. Your package will go out today or tomorrow :)

    So glad the meds are working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (And #1, but I'm not in XL's anymore.) Wish I'd read this when I first opened it! *snaps sadly*

    ReplyDelete